We care about the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and partners. As we resume limited in-person training classes, we are taking extra precautions to help keep everyone safe.
Precautions for in-person classes include:
- Class sizes for Rockwell Automation classes are limited to a maximum of 6 students
- All workstations and demo units are cleaned prior to the class and positioned around the classroom to ensure appropriate social distancing
- Only one person per workstation
- Instructors are required to wear face masks. All students are highly encouraged to wear face masks to help protect their fellow students and instructors, and may be required to wear face masks at locations where face masks are mandatory in order to comply with local and state-issued mandates
- Food and drinks provided during classes are individually packaged
- There are posted signs in each classroom reminding participants of social distancing guidelines
- Clorox wipes and hand cleaner are available to keep your workspace clean
- In classes that use printed manuals, printed material is sent wrapped in plastic and wiped down prior to distributing to students
*In-person training events are only conducted in areas where state and local health guidelines have stated that it is safe to do so.
On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for your support and understanding.
Please be safe, take precautions, and keep learning online with E-Learning, Webinars,
and online training from the Industrial Solutions Network team: